Canus Lupis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WIP :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

compliment the user above you v.1

5 posters

how was your day?

compliment the user above you v.1 I_vote_lcap0%compliment the user above you v.1 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
compliment the user above you v.1 I_vote_lcap0%compliment the user above you v.1 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
compliment the user above you v.1 I_vote_lcap33%compliment the user above you v.1 I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
compliment the user above you v.1 I_vote_lcap33%compliment the user above you v.1 I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1compliment the user above you v.1 Empty compliment the user above you v.1 Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:01 am

maple

maple

all you have to do is compliment the user that posted before you. you may not have a lot to go on,
but be creative, and make the other person smile.

rules:
you may post again after 2 people post
you may reply to people who complimented you but please
make sure you first compliment the user above you or this will
mess up the whole game!

have fun c:

2compliment the user above you v.1 Empty Re: compliment the user above you v.1 Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:28 am

hysteria

hysteria

I like your username

https://canuslupis.forumotion.com/t17-hysterias-bank#87

3compliment the user above you v.1 Empty Re: compliment the user above you v.1 Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:21 pm

Cassie15

Cassie15

I like your profile picture.

4compliment the user above you v.1 Empty Re: compliment the user above you v.1 Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:18 am

Alstroemeria

Alstroemeria

Bear is best baby Like a Star @ heaven

5compliment the user above you v.1 Empty Re: compliment the user above you v.1 Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:56 pm

maple

maple

your username is so unique!

6compliment the user above you v.1 Empty Re: compliment the user above you v.1 Sat May 21, 2022 4:53 pm

Naruto

Naruto

obsessed with your pfp

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum