Canus Lupis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WIP :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anime and Manga discussion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anime and Manga discussion  Empty Anime and Manga discussion Wed May 20, 2020 9:56 am

Naruto

Naruto

Hello, here is a place where you can discuss anime and manga related topics.

You can discuss anything related to those things but if you are going to talk about something that could have a spoiler in it state that in the beginning of your comment that it might have one.
————————————————————
Rules:
- do not argue over others opinions, you can have your own but it doesn’t give you the right to bring down someone else
-only talks about anime and/or manga
- do not double post in a row unless the forum hasn’t been active for a long time
- add a spoiler warning text if you think it’ll spoil someone else. General discussion doesn’t matter

Will add more rules if needed
————————————————————-

Some inspiration for what to talk about:
- favourite anime to watch and/or manga to read
- ships, favourite characters, least favourite characters
- conspiracies, whet should’ve happened
- game versions
- funny things that happened, awesome things that happened, sad things that happened etc
- manga’s that should have gotten an anime
- excitement over future release dates

2Anime and Manga discussion  Empty Re: Anime and Manga discussion Wed May 20, 2020 10:50 am

Naruto

Naruto

I'll start this off~

I have tons of anime and manga that I watch and read but my favourites are Naruto, Boruto (well got to love my child's child lol),My Hero Academia, One Piece and Demon Slayer,,

I have more but those are my top favourites

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum